Thursday 12 November 2015

Free IVF For Everyone!

"Yes, hello? This is The Clinic calling."

"Hello... "

"We need to discuss some things.. "

"I'm sorry, where are you calling from?"

"The Clinic."

"Which clinic is that?"

"The fertility clinic."

"Oh, I see. It was all so cloak and dagger I wasn't sure. What can I do for you?"

"You've been approved for funding!"

"OH MY GOOD GOD! How? When did they announce the details of government IVF funding? I thought that wasn't happening for a while!?"

"Well they haven't."

"Okay.. So then how have I been approved already?"

"Well, you're on the list for funding, to ask to be funded."

"So, not approved,  so much as not yet approved."

"Well, yes."


THIS IS THE MEANEST PRANK CALL KNOWN TO MAN.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? You'll have to excuse me as I just pull out all of my hair in rage.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment